Allianz Bank, Myanmar
Allianz Bank’s “Incanto” trip was organized for the company’s Top Management and its best financial planners. The customer’s redemption rate for this trip was very high; the attendees lived an experience of continuous discovery of an amazing country. The destination was not packed with tourists and is even less common for incentive trips…a charming place out of time, a unique piece of the old Orient.
– Great management of a remote destination that is rarely proposed for incentive trips because of its complexity under the organizational and logistic point of view. A successful experience with the highest standards of comfort thanks to customized services provided by the organization
– Use of the most elegant and prestigious river cruise ship of the Asian continent, with a tailor-made schedule and itinerary.
– Resort on Ngapali beach, completely privatized and “reorganized” for the guests.
– Copious and exciting encounters with the rural people of Burma
– CSR activities where guests worked with local non-profit organizations
– Cultural workshops related to the history and art of the country, a highly distinguishing remark of the destination, which guests had the chance to live in first person
– Entertainment program, different for each night
– Exclusive gourmet lunch in the mango plantations of a small, local farm
– Evocative dinner in the middle of a dry Irrawaddy river, with an original mise en place and the floating lanterns ceremony
– Gala dinner on a stilt house right in the middle of lake Indle, which took two days of work to be prepared in order to be integrated with the environment
– Accurate gift selection of local items, delivered every evening in the guests rooms
– Great approval rating (100% of participants deemed the experience as great)
Photo – courtesy of Mr. Dario Palermo