A training trip for Cattolica Assicurazioni: 60 consultants, without partners, reached the exclusive island of Mallorca for an experience that joined important training moments, team building activities, recreation and relax. A unique destination not only for its natural beauty, some of the most successful companies in Spain have their headquarters on the island (like the hotel chains Meliá and Barceló) which is also the homeland of Rafael Nadal and Jorge Lorenzo.
– High-level hotel (ME Meliá) adjacent to the “Nikki Beach” beach club. A glamorous and trendy concept, appropriate to the young target of this trip.
– Customized team building format with moments dedicated to training throughout the trip
– Excursions to discover the island on convertible Jeep, the whole experience was organized in different stop-overs with challenges and team works.
– “Paella challenge”: team building activity with dedicated cooking stations
– Day on a ship for a team building activity based on the sailing world
– Exclusive dinner in great locations: Réal Club Nautico for the welcoming night and with presences of the international jet set, and the evocative Bodega Santa Catarina for the gala dinner at the end of the trip.
– For the gala evening was employed a starred catering which accompanied the whole celebration. During dinner, there was time to award the winners of the team building activities and to review the objectives and lessons learned.