Allianz Bank, Malta
The most important institutional event of Allianz Bank took place on the evocative isle of Malta, with 230 guests as protagonists of the event. The challenge was to set up a conference with the highest cultural standing that also offered memorable experiences to the guests. Allianz top management received the invitation to visit the representative chambers of the Grandmaster’s Palace (opened for the first time in history in occasion of a public event) directly from the President of Malta, Ms. Marie Louise Coleiro Preca.
The dinner followed the strict rules of a formal ceremony, both during the time of social relation and in the training events with the salesforce. Special also managed the organization of a private concert held in St. Paul’s Cathedral of Mdina and the financial workshops with international guests.
– Rescheduling of Air Malta routes for a correct development of the program
– On board catering of business class for all Allianz Bank passengers
– Gala dinner at Grandmaster’s Palace with the President of the Republic of Malta and the Italian ambassador in Malta
– Exclusive opening of St. John’s Cathedral that houses one Caravaggio’s masterpiece, the only painting signed by the artist
– More than 50 vintage cars, including many Roll Royce, were used to reach the Holy Infermery, the location of a second gala dinner
– Private concert at St. Paul’s Cathedral of Mdina
– Exclusive meeting with the President of the Knights of Malta at De Piro Palace
– Farewell lunch in the stunning context of Villa Bologna
– Interventions of important international guests during the financial workshops
– Customized and exclusive Partners Program