Illustrious incentive trip for 100 Guests, the best agents of Cattolica Assicurazioni and their partners, besides the company’s top management.
– Emirates flights from Milan, Rome and Venice to assure each guest the proper comfort (and to solve the widespread on the Italian territory).
– Careful selection of the hotel that hosted the event. In addition to offering the largest hall in the Emirates, it guaranteed the possibility to manage all the meals with a constant change of restaurants and locations.
– Thrilling adventure in the Ras al Khaimah desert with exclusive dinner in the most eco-friendly camp in the Emirates.
– Full day experience with the visit of Dubai. Exceptional meeting at the Dubai Marina Yacht Club with a famous architect who disclosed to our guests some secrets about the most ambitious engineering and architectural projects for the city. This experience went along with some tailor made emotional videos and presentations for Cattolica.
– Team building format (Copyright Special) based on “customized stickers” which guaranteed the chance of putting everyone into play and know and star knowing each other better in this original and funny way.
– A very charging up navigation on board of speed boats allowed the guests to see the city from a different point of view.
– A wide variety of activities to choose à la carte to enjoy the last afternoon of the trip: the exciting Aquaventure, the Ski Dubai and the Pit Stop Challenge on a Formula 1 race car at the Dubai Autodrome.
– Luxurious award dinner in the gold room at the Burj Al Arab hotel, the most iconic building of the city.