Three souls, three lifestyles, three days, three experiences. One style. Exclusive.
One “fil rouge” guided 150 guests who represented the excellence among the agents of UnipolSai and had the chance to live a unique adventure that lasted four days and portrayed the claim “Quality, authentic fruit of care.”
One occasion to know the three strengths of Bordeaux, in fact, wine, sea and terroir were the protagonists of an exclusive experience, definitely tailor made.
– Grand Hotel de Bordeaux exclusively fully booked
– Charter flights Alitalia, Rome/Milan/Bordeaux customized UnipolSai
– Private navigation on Garonne river with cocktail at sunset
– Exclusive opening of the prestigious Chateaux Premiers Grands Crus Classés, a priceless and unmatched experience.
– Privileged meeting with the greatest expert of Bordeaux wine in France, at the legendary Chateau Siaurac, where the letters of Gabriele D’Annunzio are preserved.
– Visit of Saint-Émilion (the first wine producing region of the world which has been declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO) on board of customized “deux chevaux”
– Gala dinner at Place de la Bourse in Bordeaux, with the participation of the testimonial Federico Buffa, multi-award Italian storyteller.
– Culinary Atelier with starred chefs at the illustrious Magrez Cultural Institute, an important cultural point of reference in the city.
– Employment of the “Hermès” of French catering, Potel & Chabot
– Memorable navigation in Arcachon basin with an introduction on oyster farming, the real symbol of this amazing region.
– Farewell dinner in one of the most exsclusive location of the country: the Co(o)rniche, venue by Philippe Starck next to the Pilat dune, where the guests enjoyed the most evocative sunset in the world.